Thursday 3 June 2010

Shepherd's Bush Blogs

Here's one:
The author is pretty passionate about the area and I would recommend it if you wish to learn more about the main issues and the goings on at the local council. Personally, I think there are bigger fish to fry, but sometimes something pops up and this would seem to be a good place to get a local take on it. The fact that we have just had three years of a Tory administration following supposedly radically different policies from those pursued by Labour for the previous 30 odd years seems to me to have made precious little difference to anything that concerns me, although them that care seem to get very heated about it.
That said, the council tax has been going down and I like that. But that's for another post, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment